Google Adsense alternatives
- 1 Google Adsense alternatives
- 1.1 #1 What are the things needed to get Google AdSense?
- 1.2 #2 What is difference between Google AdSense and AdWords?
- 1.3 #3 Why doesn’t Google Adsense use Paypal or Google Wallet for payment?
- 1.4 #4 What are the ways to create AdSense account for a website which is not 6-months old and based in India , Pakistan , Bagladesh?
- 1.5 #5 Do you need the HTTPS web for Google AdSense?
- 1.6 #6 What are the of Google AdSense alternatives ?
- 1.7 #7 What is Bing’s advertising program for Adsense alternatives? Method of signup to it?
- 1.8 #8 How much money will I make from AdSense with 1000 visitors per day ?
Google adsense is well known contextual advertisement program of the google and it is the best there is no doubt in it. But due to tight TOS of the google adsense the newbies could not able to get success or due to lack of the know how. there are lot of Adsense alternatives available which also serves in similar manner the contexula ads to websites. So here we are presenting the Important FAQ arises or problems faced by the bloggers with adsense and their solutions.
#1 What are the things needed to get Google AdSense?
There the no of the thing you have keep ready before registering the adsense account . TOS of adsense is very difficult and so there also number of the adsense alternatives developed over the time.
After going through above article you will be able to register your account in very less time as per your need.
#2 What is difference between Google AdSense and AdWords?
Adword is google program with the help of that you can purchase the space on google for advertisement and target the user on keyword basis , location as per your need. Adword work on CPC that advertiser to pay only when vistor click on the advertisement.
Google adsense is also advertising program for the publishers or owner of the blog , website , video other applications. Adsense provide the ads to the blogger for their blog on contextual basis. More clear it provides the ads on the basis of the content of your blog. For You can Read
- Adsense Guide: How To Use google Adsense a complete Guide For You
#3 Why doesn’t Google Adsense use Paypal or Google Wallet for payment?
- Google has long ago develop its system for the transfer of the payment and not to have any issue with any country law and order they have settled them before the paypal other things arrived. they have to coordinate with cnetral agency for payment. Even you have not have any issue of payment if type google payment problem. I have in my 10 year of experience any payment problem. At present adsense has only few payment system click here to know them see at Para #3.3.
- Paypal is competitor and why google will prefer or share revenue with paypal, when they have their own system. moreover they prefer robust system of the payment . paypal is still not working some of the country.
- Google wallet intrument is for the consumer and google adsense is not consumer product. Asense transaction are less on monthly basis and not like online store , amazon or flipkart where consumers do the purchasis and checkout for the making payment. So transection are large at such sites not at google adsense.
- Adsense is for the publisher and google try to economize the payment will not add agent for happering the system.
#4 What are the ways to create AdSense account for a website which is not 6-months old and based in India , Pakistan , Bagladesh?
- It is true because of some of people in thse area are not following the Adsence policy so the google has put unwritten condition to have watch over the content of the these area. So a new person from these are faces problem. But if You are following proper method of creation of account as I have mentioned in mu article linked above “How Create Adsense Account for My blog or website or Youtube channel “ Than you will surly get the approval of your account or you can adopt other method mentioned in this article to open the account.
- Try to aware our brother and sister to create better internet environment so that they can be benefited by the adsense program.
#5 Do you need the HTTPS web for Google AdSense?
- No ,it is not needed for approval . but at present google is giving better ranking signal to HTTPS . Moreover This will so your site better credential over the internet so adsense will prefer and approve your account faster.
- SSL certificate cost Us very less 24 ponds for three years and provide secured platform for you.
#6 What are the of Google AdSense alternatives ?
- Very popular and good question here is the list We are puting to your knowledge for the adsense alternatives method .
#6.1 Popads network
- It is the advertising program used by many of the bloggers as Adsense alternatives. They offer two network one is CPM( cost per 1000) for advertising on premium website and CPC/CPL ( cost per click or Cost per Lead) for direct merchant or publisher with large budget.
#6.2 propeller ads
- It is another example for which is being widely used as Adsense alternatives by blogger and webmaster. Best thing about the propellor ads is they offer nuber of the forms ads from web to mobile traffic even mobile apps.
#6.3 Epom market
- it has highest CPM rate and become popular in the group the adsense alternatives.
- Media.net it contextual program of yahoo! bing similar to the adsense and getting approval is also not a problem is the best adsense alternatives to websites . minmum pay out is $100 through paypal or wiretranfer.
- it is also used by blogger and webmaster whose accounts are rejected by adsense as adsense alternatives. it is CPM (cost per million )ad network. even if your visitor is not click on your ad you will be paid for impression. it is good way to earn money from wesite traffic.
- if you are getting 5000 visitor per day and CPM is $0.5 than revenue gerated= 5000×0.5/1000= $ 2.5 perday.
- AdOptimal CPM rate is very high.
- It provide two type of the ads ,Page level ads and Inline ads.
- payout can be done with paypal or check.
#6.5 Amazon Display ads
- It has been started from 2016 and providing the best adsense alternatives ads to publishers. It is CPM ads and display ads . payout facility with wiretransfer, amazon gift card, poyoneer.
- It is textual based but not contextual based but it is also being used by many webmaster on their website as solution as adsense alternatives.
#6.7 AdRev network
- it is adsense alternatives for youtubers who are not able to use the adsense on their videos.
#6.8 ScaleLab network
- it is also one more example for youtubers.
#6.9 Chitika (CPC)
- It is also contextual ad network similar to adsense . it provides various types or ads including mobile ads. Thus may blogger uses it as adesnes alternatives. minimum payout is $10 through paypal.
- It is also a very tight TOS ads providing network . it also serves better as adsense alternatives.
- It is also used for the fashion blogs and provides text ads ( affiliate ads) and payout can be done through Paypal. minimum payout is $10.
#7 What is Bing’s advertising program for Adsense alternatives? Method of signup to it?
Bings alternative to adsense is Media.net. it is also known as Yahoo/bing advertising program. its ad and features are similar to the adsense. they have lot of features and support the mobile. it serve the best adsense alternative for contexual ads.
- Media.net accept the English website or English written blogs only. it provide You a dedicated manager to help you .
- Try to keep on remain active on your Blog or website as they accept only active Blogs or website only.
- You should have contactUs , about page and privecy policy and blog should have simple designe.
- disable any ads if there on blogs for few days.
- you should not indulge in copyrighted content, adult or porn content .
- TOS of Media.net is not less strick than adsense.
- it works on CPM basis.
#8 How much money will I make from AdSense with 1000 visitors per day ?
- If You Know the CPM of the Keyword assume $1 . You can calculate the yield of revenue as formula give here.
- ads per page= No of the ads displayed per page lets assume 2 ads
- Pages per Visit= Average Pages Visited buy visitor let assume 3 page for a website
- ads per pagex page per visitx CPM= Revenue per 1000 visit
- 2 x 3 x 1=$6 per 1000 visitor per day.
- But the CPM is variable is effected by many factor as given below
- Most of the ads are finalized on the basis of CTR of ads that is click through rate of ads unit. it depend on the placement of the ads on blog and type of ads. how it attract the visitors.
- Goegraphic condition for expaple USA , canada and USA provide better CPM.
- Adsense is contexual based so the niche will attract the type of the ads.
- choice of the ads unit of type as large size attract nor advertisers so higher rates.
- popularity of site , if your site is popular than visitors might me attracted for placement target.
- So finally suming up if you have traffic of USA and mobile traffic than in no chance you will get less than $6 per 1000 visitor per day.
Though we have discussed no of the adsense alternatives but still I will recommends you other than Adsense. If you have any experience of above adsense alternatives than please comment. we will like fro you that you are earning a handsome amount.