- 1 Adsense Account
- 1.1 #1 Adsence Vs Affiliate
- 1.2 #2 My First Experience of Adsense Account
- 1.3 # 4 Create Adsense account without website
Adsense short of the Account provided by google for publishers accountant of the statics of the advertisement served by the google on the properties of the publisher on internet like blog, website , android applications and regulates the advertisement on contextual basis. In this article I will provide step by step method to open an adsense account for your blog or website or video.
#1 Adsence Vs Affiliate
As it was well explained in my one of article that adsense is the excellent contextual advertising program for our blog and website or video for recurring income. For More you can Read my article-
- Why adsense is the Excellent Advertising Program for Your BLog or website
- How to Start a blog and Earn Money From your Online Blog and website
With the Second article, I try to make you understand between the affiliate and adsense program for earning better money from same website or blog. You can know clearly, which is better at which place as per the need of the blogger. it depend on the many factors to choose the program, but earning from adsense than you have to be much disciplined in their terms and condition. You have to abide by the adsense program guidelines.
#2 My First Experience of Adsense Account
- When I was first time signing the adsence account, it was just like very amazing thing form me. On those days we write guest blogging on Hubpage.com and my personal blog was also on Blogger.
- When I applied through the blogger.com , it was just rejected by the adsence saying to improve the blog as per TOS and the blog we applied was not found as per google terms and condition.
- It took me lot of the time to rectify the problem and this time I applied the google adsence through my blog at hubpages.com and finally we got it.
- We than applied or used the same account on my blog at blogger and that leads to strike to me from adsense and finally my account was terminated for violating the google terms and condition. please understand it, if your website is not as per TOS than, even after getting account from other way , you will get the strike from adsense. If you will not having popular domain than the account may be terminated.
- Than I start searching for the google alternative but could not succeed and finally we again opened the account on google adsence from the youtube channel. My youtube videos get qualified for monitization and google gave us the account for it. presetlly Youtube has revised the condition of the monitization of the video on 16 jan 2017. you can read my article
#3 Requirement of the google Adsense account
- A good content website at least six month old and you remain active on the post for at least six month.
- Your age should be above 18 else you can take it own your parents name with their permission.
- Signup for google Adsense Account.
- Add the ad to blog you want to monitize by google ads account.
#3.1 Check Your Blog for Content as per Adsense Content Policy.
- Google checks the spammer and so your blog should have at least on an average 25 good content post.
- Blog should have contactUs page with your name and email Id and address.
- AboutUs page with at least 800 words with your name and email ID.
- You should select beautiful blog design , google give better rank to them.
- your blog should be mobile responsive.
- Framework used for blog should be SEO friendly.
- your blog child theme should be such that pages of blog have Fast loading time( less than 2 s).
- Website and the Blog should have menu for Easy to nevigate on blog.
- Your content should not be porn or adult and violent , copyrighted , pirated and hacked.
- Blog should be have your own unique domain like exampl.com not subdomain.
- Google adsense takes few days ( 7day) , so Wait while adsense approve your account.
- You can read term and condition for you knowledge before applying for adsense policy.
- Remove other Ads from your blog before applying for the adsense account.
- Check you traffic also, google like the organic traffic example like traffic from facebook, search engine, twitter, other social media.
- Use Domain specific email to register like firstname.lastname@example.org, it will help you to fast register.
With above checklist you can improve your image in front of the adsense and it really tells it that you are a serious blogger and not fraudulent and
# 4 Create Adsense account without website
- As I have explained in my experience para, that You can also get the adsense account through youtube.com. You can get the adsense account very fast. simply if you are not having the gemail account than register it
- Go to youtube and login with the gmail ID.
- Create a Youtube channel there and upload a good quality video.
- Now you can use adword / facebbok advertise it to make your channel eligible.
- You can also develop your Your account through addmob.com , which also google ad serving platform for the mobile android app.
- This is guest Blogging website Hubpages.com
- You can write four to five good article on hubpages as per the google adsense content policy.
- Apply for the Adsense account.
#4.4 Other important Issue
- Try to use domain specific email address , which will help you to register fast.
- Use the name for payee same as on the Bank Account name.
- when asked for the URL for site use hubpages.com or your youtube channel link if your personal website is giving problem.
- After approval of the account, wait for the $10 dollar threshold and see whether you get the adsensce pin at the address you mentioned in the google adsence. Enter the PIN received in the account.
- You should also select the payment method , else adsence will not pay you.
- Also enter the Tax details in Account as per your country norms otherwise adsence will hold your payment.
In the Last I would like You to say that what ever the best we have researched in last 10 year of blogging we are sharing to you . We also wants you to tell us have you got your Adsence approved for your blog , youtube video, Hubpages.com . Please let us know in the comments. We like to here your words.