This article will educate you to most important FAQ related to the WordPress installation , creation of blog , SEO of website , make money of the blogging we came across during blogging on WordPress.
- 1 CloudFlare CDN:
- 1.1 FAQ 1. Why do I have to change DNS settings to use Cloudflare ?
- 1.2 FAQ 2. How To change name server Bluehost DNS to cloudflare DNS ?
- 1.3 FAQ 3. What is difference between total unique visitor and maximum unique visitor in cloud flare statics
- 1.4 FAQ 4. How to Activate SSL certificate on WordPress blog?
- 2 Google Search Console
FAQ 1. Why do I have to change DNS settings to use Cloudflare ?
Cloudflare does not say you to buy hardware, install software or change any code to get the benefits of our Content Delivery Network (CDN) or security.
Instead, you deploy Cloudflare by changing the current authoritative name servers for your domain. This allows us to route potentially malicious traffic away from your site.
Cloudflare does not ask you to buy hardware, install software to get the benefits of their content delivery network or security. Rather, you deploy Cloudflare by changing the current DNS name servers for your domain.
This allows us to route potentially malicious traffic away from your site through their advanced filtering network and stop attackers before they reach your server as well as accelerate your content.
This means that Cloudflare now becomes your free DNS . You keep your current hosting provider and registrar.
You need not to change to Cloudflare’s nameservers if you signed up through a Cloudflare hosting partner’s panel option.
Changing nameserves to Cloudflare is only required when you signup for Cloudflare directly.
FAQ 2. How To change name server Bluehost DNS to cloudflare DNS ?
- Login to the your account of the domain name provider Bluehost.
- Click Manage Orders >List of Orders> Click the domain registration you want to change
- click Name Servers
- change the existing server name to the Cloudflare name server as displayed in the image.
- generally cloudflare provides two server names than you update two and left the reaming entries as blank.
- click update button, It will take 4 to 24 hrs in updating this server name so you have wait.
- After 24 hrs you can see the In cloud fare account . it will show you that cloudflare is active on your account.
FAQ 3. What is difference between total unique visitor and maximum unique visitor in cloud flare statics
- Total unique visitor , It is the total number of unique visitor for the selected period ( per month or per week)
- Maximum unique visitors is most visitor you had in one particular day you had in that period. So you have 336 visitor in one particular day.
- Minimum unique visitor is the smallest number visitors you had in that period ( week or month) .
FAQ 4. How to Activate SSL certificate on WordPress blog?
- First of all you should install cludflare plugin to your WordPress as normal plugin installation.
- if you don’t find the cloudflare plugin through WordPress deshboard than download it from the cloudflare website and than upload it.
- Try to connecting through this plugin , it will ask the API key , it will open the cloudfare account and nevigate to the global API Key. copy it and paste it to the plugin.
- Than go to the Page Rules in cloudFlare panel and create a page rule as shown in the Image.
- Go to the Crypto tabe in cloudfalre and make following changes
- select flexible option in SSL
- make “Always use HTTPS” tabe to ON
- Similarly also make the Automatic HTTPS Rewrite to ON position. This help in fixing the problem of mixed content HTTP links or resources on your website.
- Go to the add New plugin in WordPress dashBoad and add Plugin Really Simple SSL plugin . activate and enable the HTTPS. Rest plugin will do and your site is ready to port for the HTTPS
Google Search Console
- You can see that it is eligible for some AMP-specific features in Google Search results, but is not fully compliant with AMP best practices
- What I does I have just selected the New theme magazine Pro
- Re- Test the AMP from TEST LIVE URL on right TOP.
- check the detail of the Waring at the bottom of the this page act accordingly.
FAQ 2 New Google AMP Warning “Image size smaller than recommended size
Images in AMP
- Only a marked-up image that related to the article should be uploaded.
- Images at least 1200 pixels wide for AMP.
- Each page must contain at least one image with or without markup. Google will pick the best image for Search results based on the aspect ratio and resolution.
A 1200 px wide image
In case you were wondering what a 1200px wide image looks like, here is the AMP logo
- The file should be raster file, such as
.gif. Don’t use vector files, like
- The graphic of the logo -legible on the background color.