What Do You Mean By Mobile Friendly Website And Why They Are So Important ?
In present time the internet traffic is getting fast sift to the mobile. Out of every 100 internet users 51 is through mobile device. You can see 25% of most sale are conducting over the mobile. So it is 1 million dollar question , How To Make Your WordPress Site Mobile Friendly?
As you can see the internet traffic , how the mobile traffic is grow fast ? So we have to seriously think of the mobile responsive site.
Mobile users needs site which work well in small screen and comfortable with small button , touch screen and load faster.
Appearance Of Website
Image used should be minimum 1200 px
- Responsive web page display
- Readable Fonts for mobile user
- proper Text Format
- Optimize media to be displayed
- On arrive to your site , In what time the visitor could navigate to his/her need.
Other important for tuning the site
- Think for the provision of the Touch and Tap rather than mouse click
- Try to reduce the need of the text entry.
- Try to research on the navigation as it is the key to success.
- Check your loading performance on the Google Pagespeed Insight Tool.
- Don’t Use Flash.
- Control display by Including the View Port Meta tag in your HTML.
- make your button size large enough for mobile user to work with them
- Use large font size for mobile user 14 PX.
- Compress your Images and CSS using good plugin like WP SMUSH.
- regularly performing mobile testing
See the image below which is showing this website is 81 score for the home page, which contain only One image-
- 700 words
- few fix content like CSS, Java script , HTML.
- Score should 90-100.
- needed improvement
As per the image below the guidelines provided by the google page Inside tool for the CSS and java script loading
second snap taken , Eliminate Render blocking resources ,these are blocking first paint , so we have to prioritize the CSS/JS.
We have to serve the static content with efficiently CDN policy , this can be seen from the image below , google page insight is giving the guidelines to us to do the task accordingly.
As per the below image taken from the google pagespeed test showing the critical path of the loading and also providing the guidelines for reducing the path and the size of the resources
You can also read these hand Picked similar Post
- How To Start Your Blog and Make Money Blogging ( 85K$/month )
- How To Increase Google PageSpeed Insight Score by 75%.
183 total views, 3 views today