#1 What Do You Mean By Infographics
- 1 #1 What Do You Mean By Infographics
- 2 #2 8 free tools for creating infographics
- 3 #3 Tips To Creating Interactive Infographics
- 4 #4 Infographic Made From Canvas.com
Infographics is Pictorial representation of the information so as to pass the message immediately. This will increase the Visitors holding time over the blog. Infographics is excellent technique to grow your blogging.
#2 8 free tools for creating infographics
best infographics transform the complex data or information in to simple image which is easy to understand. here we are discussing the Free tools to make good infographics.
Visme is excellent free tool to make infographics with millions of images and numbers of icons and fonts to help you making your message. We can also do animation at this platform to let the visitors understand.
here we can make compelling infographic for free and which is eye catching , shareable and easily digestible. It has Canvas Ipad App also for you easy to move and design.
Google chart tools are powerful and simple to use and free. You can connect your real time data to google char and these will serve as powerful infographics to your website.
This is useful tool for building data in to infographic which will boost your website to out most effort. It has ability to edit edit existing graphic ,change shape, size and colour. Free version offer three basic themes also for you.
Infogram is very effective free tool with lot of facility of graph, charts and maps . it can also provide you to upload images or video. The software automatically fit the data to best suited engaging infographic.
it is great tool for making graphics and easy to use . you can choose from basic available theme , charts , images or icons. We can also animate the infographic for better look.
This is also yet another toll which develop the you visualization in to true picture and boost your website. Their infographic are not right for everywhere but can be grate for something suits to them.
this also offer free tool up to 60 images and 10 fonts , has template easy to customize and for $3 / per moth we get lot of wider scope for making infographic.
#2.9 MS Power Point
We can also use the power of the MS office Power point to Draft infograhic using various , images, shapes , fonts its. I have used No of the MS PPT infographic in many blogs. It also limit the size of the image and hence the loading time of the page.
#3 Tips To Creating Interactive Infographics
#3.1 Why our Brain prefers Infographics
- A information can be passed to the Brain textually , Graphically or interactively & graphically , the reaction to all are different . Textually passed message has lowest conversion rate of transfer and remember in brain. Where as the highest rate of the conversion of the infographic with interactive element. So we should prefer as per our desire of the website.
- Animation gives live to a dry topic and makes good impression on brain.
- We should separate the various information in to pages.
- We should hide behind the clink for extra information.
#3.2 Taller Than wide
- Good infographic are 4 time taller than wider on the internet. This way is suitable for both the designer and the Viewers.
#3.3 Designe Of Infographics
- We should use bright colour and interesting images concerning to the topic create the mood of the infographic and mke it simpler for the visitor to grasp the actual idea given.
- If the designer want the visitor to indulge in the infographic that he has to apply his knowledge and use proper fonts and styles and images.
- Keep traking the viral infographic on hup Spot, copyblogger etc.
#3.4 Use of CTA ( Call To Action)
This is a good idea to drive the traffic from the third party website like Clike here, find out more . These Call to Action work as Button for driving the traffic.
Using button between two infographics or the message let the User engage properly and also develop the eagerness in the viewers for next information.
We must ensure the share buttons of four to five website on the infographics before uploading on the website.
#4 Infographic Made From Canvas.com
Following infographic is made from Canvas.com using free Images , template , icons and fonts and colours . Not bad if you can make such without investing anything than it is great for you. Here we are photographically presenting the ways to develop the interactive infoghraphic.
445 total views, 3 views today