GPATRIKA PRIVACY AND COPYRIGHT
Written on Jan 15, 2018. Updated on Jan 24, 2019
This website is owned and run by Rocker Enterprises a registered company at Ajmer Rajasthan India , whose address and other contact details are listed below.
Like most website operators, Rocker Enterprises collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Rocker Enterprises ‘s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Rocker Enterprises ’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Rocker Enterprises may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of personally-identifying information
Certain visitors to Rocker Enterprises ’s websites choose to interact with
Rocker Enterprises in ways that require Rocker Enterprises to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Rocker Enterprises gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
- Information you provide with us
Those who engage in transactions with Rocker Enterprises are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Rocker Enterprises collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Rocker Enterprises.
- Information collected by our clients
Our clients may collect personal data in connection with the Services we provide to them.Rocker Enterprises ’s customers control the personal data they collect, and Rocker Enterprises will not use or disclose that personal data except as authorized or directed by the client in the course of our provision of the Services. If your personal data is controlled by one of our clients and you have concerns about the way that data is managed, please contact that client directly.
- Web server logs
We gather certain information automatically through your use of the Site. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, the files viewed on the Site, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We use analytical software to help us understand this information. This software sends information to its licensor. Other sites and companies may also use this software. As a result, the licensor may collect information that, when aggregated by them, allows them to identify you individually. We have no responsibility for this collection and use.
How we use personally-identifying information
Rocker Enterprises will only use the personal data we collect as reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
- to allow you to use and interact with the Site;
- to provide the Services to you as our client;
- to inform our development of the Site and the Services;
- to communicate with you from time to time in response to your requests for information or as may be relevant to your account with us;
- to send marketing communications related to the services we provide;
- as required by applicable law or legal requirements pertaining to records retention or for internal administrative purposes;
- as specifically authorized by you in writing.
Rocker Enterprises does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Protection of certain personally-identifying information
Rocker Enterprises discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that
- (i) need to know that information in order to process it on
Rocker Enterprises ’s behalf or to provide services available at
Rocker Enterprises ’s websites, and
- (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others.
Rocker Enterprises will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above,
Rocker Enterprises discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Rocker Enterprises believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Rocker Enterprises , third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of a Rocker Enterprises website and have supplied your email address, Rocker Enterprises may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Rocker Enterprises and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Rocker Enterprises takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except as follows:
- when we believe disclosure is reasonably required to comply with any law or legal request;
- to enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others;
- to third parties who help us provide any part of the Site or the Services, to the limited extent required for such help, and on condition that they may not further disclose your data or use it for any other purpose; or
- as part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company.
Google Cloud Platform
- Google Apps
- Sassy Social Share
We use Sassy Social Share for social sharing so you have to abide by their privery policy.
If you are a Rocker Enterprises client or affiliate, your email address may be securely shared with the following platforms so we can exclude you from seeing our advertisements.
- Google AdSense & DoubleClick: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (first-party cookies)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Quora: https://www.quora.com/about/privacy
- Adroll: https://www.adrollgroup.com/privacy.
Automatic backups are taken on a daily basis, but clients can increase the frequency in which these are taken by purchasing one of our add-ons. Only 14 backups (manual and automatic included) are available for restoration. If a client terminates their account with us, we keep the last 14 backups of their site for 14 additional days.
If you visit our site through a link provided by one of our affiliates, a cookie will be added to your browser in order to remember the affiliate. Potential referrals are tracked via cookies which are set to a 60-day expiration.
Publishing Content (Comments, Posts)
Your Profile Picture (aka Gravatar), Display Name, Website (URL) (if any) and Biographical Info (if any) may be visible to website visitors (e.g. if you leave a comment, forum post, or contribute an article/post).
If you author an article/post, your Username, User ID, Profile Picture (Gravatar), Display Name, Website (URL) (if any) and Biographical Info (if any) are provided to any visitor using the website’s REST API interface.
When visitors leave comments on one of our sites we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
You’ll only be able to leave a comment if you opt-in to saving your name and email address in our database. Published content and comments are stored indefinitely unless deletion/removal is requested by the original author.
Your rights over personal data
You may opt-out of receiving most e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mails.
We may keep your personal data for as long as reasonably required to meet the purposes described herein. Additionally, we will retain this information as required by law, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are a customer who is subject to EU privacy laws, the Data Privacy Addendum located at https://gpatrika.com/data-privacy-addendum/ as it may be updated from time to time governs the obligations between us with regard to personal data as defined by such laws.
DMCA website notice
If you believe a Rocker Enterprises customer on a site hosted by
Rocker Enterprises is infringing your copyright, please send a written notice to one of the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address:
Plot No 2, Onkarnath Nagar
Madar Tempo stand, Madar
Section 512(c) of the DMCA requires that a notice include all of the following in order to be valid:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Rocker Enterprises to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Rocker Enterprises to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the foregoing requirements your DMCA notice may not be valid and
328 total views, 9 views today