What is Adsense Policy
- 1 What is Adsense Policy
- 1.1 #1 What is Adsence
- 1.2 #2 Frequently Asked Question by users For Adsense Policy
- 1.2.1 #2.1 What is Adsence Guideline for the adult content on Site ?
- 1.2.2 #2.2 Is a Image of Girl with Bikini is Adult Content? What is Adsense guide line for this?
- 1.2.3 #2.3 Is It right if I use name and site link of adult website? What is Adsense guide line?
- 1.2.4 #2.4 Is linking to copyright material violate absense guidelines? What is Adsense TOS?
- 1.2.5 #2.5 what is Absense guidelines on providing downloading services of software and serial number on website?
- 1.2.6 #2.6 what is Absense guidelines for user generated content on my site? who is responsible for it?
- 1.2.7 #2.7 what is Adsense guidelines for displaying ads above the fold?
- 1.2.8 #2.8 what is Adsence guidelines for putting labels ads on blogs or websites?
- 1.2.9 #2.9 what is Adsense guidelines to put content around the download button?
- 1.2.10 #2.10 What is Adsense guidelines for putting ads on iframe webpage in software?
- 1.2.11 #2.11 What is Adsense policy for putting ads on mobile app.?
- 1.2.12 #2.12 What is Adsense guidelines for deduction in earning reflected?
- 1.2.13 # 2.13 what is Adsense guidelines to overcome the problem of invalid click problems?
- 1.2.14 #2.14 what is the Adsense guidelines for the issue ads disabled not revoked even after I remove the violations mentioned in examples page mentioned in email received from adsense ?
- 1.2.15 #2.15 what is adsense guidelines for revoking the disabled account and my appeal is also denied?
- 1.2.16 #2.16 what is Adsense help provided to overcome problems invalid clicks in your traffics?
- 1.2.17 You can also read some of Our handpicked similar article for You
What is adsense policy guideline is very important for you as publisher.
- Policy guideline is set by the google adsense for controlling various internet advertising services for his consumers .
- They have published them at their official site for us to read them and abide by them.
- these policy control your business with the google adsense as customer.
#1 What is Adsence
- google Adsense is contextual ads providing network for the blogger , webmaster , YouTubers , mobile app publishers.
- Adsense is providing the ads on the customer properties on internet with respect the content published on that website. This lines clearly answere to the question ie What is adsense. Google adsense is Excellent advertising program for contextual category and You can also read my article
#2 Frequently Asked Question by users For Adsense Policy
#2.1 What is Adsence Guideline for the adult content on Site ?
Adsense clearly states in their guideline that the content either pictoral or textual like proactive close up of breast of girl , buttock , shearing of cloth which you feel embarrassing in front of your kids or family members or your colleagues. If you have such content than you can not use the adsense and you have to go for the alternative ad programs.
#2.2 Is a Image of Girl with Bikini is Adult Content? What is Adsense guide line for this?
For the answer of the first question , it is well clear that a poses of girls which lead you to embress in front of your kids and colleagues. so if they are infringing the policy then it is considered adult content. Many of the sites and YouTube channels are banned on this ground.
No, As per adsense policy it can not be used. It leads to adult sites promotion.
Yes, linking to copyright materials is violation of adsense terms and conditions and copyright materials policy.
#2.5 what is Absense guidelines on providing downloading services of software and serial number on website?
It violations of the copyright policy as per absense guidelines if the software is cracked one and providing the key of software without owners permission is copyright policy violations.
#2.6 what is Absense guidelines for user generated content on my site? who is responsible for it?
Whatever content on your website, it you only held responsible for so you should keep watch on the user generated content. You can put filters for the adult content.
#2.7 what is Adsense guidelines for displaying ads above the fold?
It is not the violation of the absence guidelines for displaying the ads above the fold with sufficient content is there for user to read. Adsense does allow the page layout which pushes the whole content below the fold and only ad is remain visible for visitors. This is not allowed as per guidelines. It leads to misleading the user and he is not able identify the content or Google ad.
#2.8 what is Adsence guidelines for putting labels ads on blogs or websites?
first of all these are not allowed to mislead the visitors and only sponsored link and ad advertisement are allowed to approved publishers.
adsense clearly states that ads should be put in such a way that it should not mislead the visitor and so actual download button should be clearly visible to visitors and putting ads around it should not mislead the user.
#2.10 What is Adsense guidelines for putting ads on iframe webpage in software?
It is not allowed as it violet Adsence terms and conditions. You are also restricted from putting ads in software. these can only be done with approval of Google.
#2.11 What is Adsense policy for putting ads on mobile app.?
Adsense ads can not be put on Mob app. You can put Admob ads on mobile app. Admob is separate Google program for mobile applications. Where you have to abide by Admob guidelines.
#2.12 What is Adsense guidelines for deduction in earning reflected?
The earning shown in the adsense is not the actually, Adsence recalculate your earning on end of the month, in first week on next month. You find found a difference in them normally there is deduction due to invalid clicks or any activity which is not as per the Adsence guidelines. So you will find a deduction in your earning after end of month. Moreover you have no chance of appeal against deduction,.Google once deducted than it is final. Google even not tell you that which type of the invalid clicks they have identified for deduction, they keep it secret as per policy.
# 2.13 what is Adsense guidelines to overcome the problem of invalid click problems?
There is no specific guidelines issued but they states that we should know our traffic sources. We can use the Google analytics to know them which type of traffic, which country. This will help you to find your problem solutions. if you notice any significant change in your account for invalid than we can inform to Google using their online form.
#2.14 what is the Adsense guidelines for the issue ads disabled not revoked even after I remove the violations mentioned in examples page mentioned in email received from adsense ?
Adsense states that even if you have removed the violation mentioned in email. There might be similar problem at other page of the site so you must review your website complete pages for adsense policy guidelines. You can also use can’t see my ads troubleshoot to resolve common issues if any.
#2.15 what is adsense guidelines for revoking the disabled account and my appeal is also denied?
As adsense does not issue any guidelines for disabled account. they say that account are disabled led for violating the policies but anyhow if you sure that you have not done any such action for which you are responsible than you can file a application policy violation appeal disabled account form. Google will review your application, but only one appeal is considered. There is also no guarantee that your account is reinstated. So at most care is taken before filing the appeal that you have checked all the things properly.
#2.16 what is Adsense help provided to overcome problems invalid clicks in your traffics?
You should watch your traffic from Google analytics to as much depth as possible. If find some suspicious traffic than it may be put in knowledge of Google Adsense by online form. Avoided partnering with low quality and untrusted networking parties, website and directories for improving traffic on your website. this may lead to invalid clicks. Don’t click on your ads even if you want to know the link of of your ads because if google when know it than your account will be blocked and disabled. You should use authorized site for authorized use of ads code as you specified.
It is very important to focus for increasing the revenue of your blog to increase CTR / CPC . It depend on many factor quality of content, style of content, placement of the ads, loading time, Length of the blog or domain name and many more things click here to read more
No, You can not apply for the Adsense account if your account is disabled but you can appeal but you can apply for account on other family accounts. If you are having your old blog like beauty blog which has some traffic , you may apply through it. You can read my article How to get the approval of google adsense account in 48 hours.